Monday, May 17, 2010

Magic, Mensa and Mayhem wins the INDIE Awards



I'm so excited! Magic, Mensa and Mayhem won the 2010 Next Generation INDIE Book Award for Best Fantasy!

This award is for books of all genres published by small, independent presses. They have 60 categories, so all genres are nicely represented. I entered MM&M with my publisher, Dindy Robinson of Swimming Kangaroo Books. I must admit, I hoped to place, but didn't expect much more--fantasy is a big genre, after all. I'm really tickled!

So is my publisher! To celebrate, she's having a sale on MM&M. Paperback is now $9.99 and e-book $1.99. The sale runs through June, and you can get it at http://www.swimmingkangaroo.com/mensa.html. And while you're at it, check out some of her other great titles.


2 comments:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Congratulations!!! :)