Monday, April 28, 2008

First Communions and Situational Awareness

I'm thrilled to announce that my youngest son, Liam, received his First Holy Communion yesterday! There were only 10 in his class (our base parish is small), but they were all so beautiful and excited, and the parish made a really big celebration of it. We used my dad's fancy camera for pics, so I'll post one when he e-mails them to me.

I'm incredibly busy trying to finalize stuff for the Catholic Writers Conference Online, plus Rob gets to TDY to Wyoming this week. He gets back Thursday then Friday, I'm off to my goddaughter's First Communion! All these happy souls receiving God's grace!

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm finding that the busier I am, the harder it is to keep up on details. Check out your situational awareness with this video:

No comments: