Monday, March 05, 2012

I gots a Dr. Who t-shirt!


My sweet man found this in some catalog and decided I had to have it.  It's got all the Doctors hanging around the TARDIS.  Sadly, their version of "large" is not most people's version of "large," but I decided when I'm not squeezed into it, I'm hanging it up with my size 8 suede pants someplace where I can always see it, to motivate my to go a little more GYM and a little less BICHOK.  (Butt In Chair, Hands on Keyboard)

And yes, I'm wearing my fedora...because fedoras are cool!

3 comments:

Alexander Foxx SPAIN said...

I think the problem is that here in Europe the "L" size is the same as the USA "M" size.
When I ordered a Dallas Cowboys T-shirt "XL" size it was enormous!
But I think that if you've got a Dr.Who T-shirt it doesn't matter the size...

Karina Fabian said...

Good point, although most places usually whether it's EU or US. Of course, I didn't order it, so I don't know.

But yeah, I love the shirt regardless.

Terri Bruce said...

I am SOOO jealous! Must.Have.One.Too!!!! That shirt is awesome!!