Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey! I belong in Hitchhikers

Still waiting on my main computer to come back with all my files--and biting nails that they didn't get corrupted or lost in the repair process. I hate when back-ups fail!

Anyway, I took this quiz for fun, and wouldn't you know--I'm on the Heart of Gold!








You Scored as Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

You are a light and humorous person. No one can help but to smile to your wit. Now if only the improbability

drive would stop turning you into weird stuff.








Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)


75%






SG-1 (Stargate)


75%






Enterprise D (Star Trek)


69%






Moya (Farscape)


63%






Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


63%






Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


56%






Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


56%






Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


56%






Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


56%






Serenity (Firefly)


50%






Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


44%






FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


38%






Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


38%



No comments: