Monday, January 10, 2011
2011 Domestic Goddess Goals
Last week, I gave you my writing goals, so now for all to see (and thus to give myself pressure to perform) are my domestic goddess goals:
1. I will continue with the Flylady regime of daily laundry, Kelly Missions and daily chores for the kids. This made an incredible difference in how well our home was kept up.
2. I will expand my mission to meals, ensuring that we only get junk food once a week and go out once a week (except perhaps brunch.
3. I will recover my dining room chairs with the help of my mom in Feb.
4. We will get out of debt before Rob retires (April 2012 is the target.)
5. I will teach my children how to do laundry and cook. (They know some, but not all.)
6. I will resume my haidong gumdo lessons and work out every day I'm not at lessons for at least 15 min. (Sundays are days off.) This will include walking the dog, weather permitting.
7. I will pray daily and read daily Scripture.
8. I will get my kids to their clubs, etc. I will help them keep up on grades and homework daily.
Most Important: I will keep writing in its place where it does not interfere with my domestic goddess/supermom duties.