(Jo Linsdell is a friend of mine-- a neat lady and a great marketer. I know several of the presenters, too. This is well worth your time.)
Promo day is an annual event for people in the writing industry dedicated to promoting, networking and learning. This years event will take place on Saturday 19th May 2012 at the brand new website www.PromoDay.info
The online event organized by Jo Linsdell has evolved since its humble begins on the writers personal website and grown into a world recognized event attracting thousands of visitors from around the globe.
The 2012 event promises to be the best yet with the launch of the new website and internationally renowned workshop presenters. The program is filled with fabulous and knowledgeable presenters and workshop topics are ones you can sink your teeth into. You'll be sure to come away with valuable connections via the networking areas and have opportunities to promote your own work and services throughout the day.
This unique event is completely free to attend and registration is now open via the website homepage. Once you're signed up you will be emailed the password to gain access to the forums where the conference takes place.
Since its inception in 2007, Promo Day has been incredibly successful and is a 'must-attend' for everyone in the writing industry.
The workshops all take place in the forums on the Promo Day website and are completely free to attend. In order to take part you just need to register via the website http://www.PromoDay.info.
The workshops for the 2012 event are:
- How to make LinkedIn work for you with Jo Linsdell
- Creating Your Own Online Newspaper with Terri Main
- Radio interviews with Denise Turney
- 365 days of promotion with Sandy Lender
- How to create online events that help generate a Marketing Domino Effect with Karl Staib
- Blogging with Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
- Book reviews with Dana Lynn Smith
- Time management with Anne Nordhaus-Bike
- Facebook with Dellani Oakes
- Powerful Pinterest: how to use it market your book with Penny Sansevieri
- SEO with Angela England
- Social media marketing with Jan Verhoeff
- How to sell more books with John Kremer
- Virtual Tours with Cheryl Malandrinos
- Self Publishing with Valerie J Lewis Coleman