Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Great Weight Write-Off Weekly Winner--Rebecca Frech

It was a crazy couple of weeks for me, with Rob home, and so we missed last week's Great Weight Write-Off winner.  However, Kristyn Phipps won again this week and said we could run last week's winner instead.  Ladies and Gentlemen:  Rebecca Frech!

I'm a cradle Catholic who reverted to the faith in 2000. (Thank God!) I'm a wife, mom of seven, homeschooler, and writer. I write at my own blog Shoved to Them (http://shovedtothem.blogspot.com), Ignitum Today, and The American Catholic. I've also written a book for new homeschoolers which should be out later this year (June...I hope...) tentatively named Teaching in Your Tiara: The Homeschooling Book for The Rest of Us.
If you homeschool, check out her blog, and leave her a comment saying you're interested in her book--or contact her so she can get your w-mail addy and let you know when it's ready. 


Rebecca lost SIX pounds last week and half a pound this week.  Congrats! 

No comments: